Creative Industry Association is an inclusive association at it’s core is members, only by working with members as a collective can we provide to information and support you and members need to archive your goals.
Our Creative Exchanges programs do just that is not only helps us help you, but provides a platform for you to have your say, engage with like minded people, peers and industry leaders. As the saying goes ‘We are all in this together’ collectively we can do more to solidify, protect and grow that Creative Craft and Hobby industry.
- Community – feel at home among your peers, and join us to help you keep your focus and stay connected day to day throughout the year.
- Regionally – we will host regional events around the UK, at members locations and events. These informal meet-ups are the opportunity to connect and discuss local issues, communicate your successes and challenges of the year, tap into the advice and touch base with your annual targets and current needs.
- Online meetings – are available in real time or catch up on the recording at your leisure, ask questions and get answers.
- Social – join us and our members on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to post your stories, events and stay connected.
- Zoom – join us and our members for monthly and bi-monthly virtual events to help you stay connected.
Two day hotel based event providing access to expert knowledge, peers, with likeminded people, business support and development.
These two days are the ideal opportunity to update yourself, your staff and your business operation via industry-relevant seminar programme. Absorb information and seek answers from experts in finance, planning, VAT, Brexit compliance for import/export, reporting of counterfeit goods, e-commerce, accounting, social media, mentoring programmes, copyright law, supplier strategy, product pricing, outsourcing, government trade advisors and more.
We invite suppliers, manufacturers members and business leaders to pitch seminars – a max of two sessions – so we can tailor a programme representative of the most pressing issues facing you in business today.
- We arrange professional people to host business seminars, talks and workshop that will help you in every aspect of your business journey.
- We invite supplier members to apply for a FREE table top space to present new products on site to the industry.
- FREE for members at attend all seminars
- Non-members – £50 each day or £80 for both days
- Ticket prices includes refreshments throughout the day, lunch, car parking and WIFI.
2021 DATES TO BE CONFIRMED.
WHAT: Providing the industry and creative professional with:
Connections – helping you networking, make appointments and introductions to the global industry
Education – learn about new products, brands, suppliers and business tips for industry experts
Information – Gain value information about the industry.
WHY: provide a platform that compliments, highlights and collaborates with others. Assisting the industry to:
BE CONNECTED – Get Introductions to peers, creative professionals, buyers, suppliers and industry leaders.
BE INFORMED – via education, information and industry relevant expertise
BE INSPIRED – develop your path, expand your ideas, refine your procedures, improve your mindset and business
WHEN: 3rd-5th November 2020
WHERE: Zoom registration and via www.creativeindustryassociation.org
WHO: Every creative business and professional:
- For Creative Professionals
- For Retailers & Buyers
- For Supplier & Manufactures
HOW: it will work.
- Members will be able to:
- Post: weekly editorial content
- Host: virtual meetings
- Request: introductions with people and businesses
COST: Free access to all areas is included in your annual Creative Industry Association membership fee. Creative Business Hubs and Product Showcases free for all to view.
FOUR AREAS TO BE INVOLVED IN
CREATIVE BUSINESS HUB
- WHAT: Listen to business experts, giving value advice and top action now tips. Plus open forum ‘Live Chats’ to discuss thoughts and idea, network and connect.
- HOW: Via Zoom
- WHY: to help you navigate through the next 2 months
- WHEN: Expert talks 2 per day for an hour at a time. Live Chat Forum 1 per day for an hour.
- WHO: Anyone wanting with business issues needing advice. Registration required and opened to all.
- WHAT: 15 minute interviews with suppliers showcasing their latest and greatest products.
- HOW: Via pre-recorded Zoom videos
- WHY: To give retailers access to products they might not know about.
- WHEN: for the duration of November and accessible online, anytime.
- WHO: All retailers looking for new products and brands. Registration required and opened to all.
MEET THE BUYER/SUPPLIER
- WHAT: 30 minute interviews with buyers and suppliers. Help you understand how they work and also to meet, connect and be introduced to buyers and appointments for you.
- HOW: Via Zoom and also by appointments, only after being interviewed by Creative Industry Association to make sure you are prepared
- WHY: Helping connect
- WHEN: 2 zoom interviews per day and then via email introductions
- WHO: Anyone wanting to connect with buyers and suppliers. Registration and membership to Creative Industry Association required.
- WHAT: 30 minute sessions with industry experts giving you constructive support and feedback to help you progress to the next level – priceless advice.
- Registration and membership to Creative Industry Association required
- HOW: showcase your ideas to a panel of industry experts via Zoom
- WHY: Giving you priceless feed back
- WHEN: 2 per day.
- WHO: For those seeking advices on how to take they business or product ideas to the next level. Registration and membership to Creative Industry Association required